Fresh Fruit Donuts
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 6-7 Minutes
Refined Flour - 200 gms
Egg - 2 no.
Baking Powder - 1 tsp
Castor Sugar - 20 gms
Milk - 100 ml
Pineapple/Apple - 1 no.
Oil for frying
Icing Sugar for garnish
Vanilla Essence - 2-3 drops
1. Take out 1 inch thick slices of apple or pineapple.
2. Make a thick batter using eggs, refined flour, vanilla, milk and castor sugar .
3. Heat oil in a kadai for frying.
4. Dip the fruit roundels into the batter and drip the excess.
5. Deep fry till golden brown and fluffy and not too crispy.
6. Dust with icing sugar and drizzle honey on top.
7. Garnish with chopped fruits and serve.
An easy recipe which combines the sweetness of maple with the savoriness of feta alongside the chariness of pumpkin to delight your taste buds with the burst of flavors. Read more..Read more